If you are into jailbreak community or want to customize your iOS device to get most out of it, then you would be aware of the fact that it takes lot of time to get untethered jailbreak tool for latest iOS version and same is case with iOS 9.3.1. Until now, we don’t have any tool to allow us jailbreak our iDevices running on this latest version. Take a look at Mojo Installer.
The main reason people look after jailbreak is the Cydia which is jailbreak store packed with lot of Cydia apps and tweaks that allow you do different tasks. In past we have shared different tools like OpenAppMkt and iNoCydia that allow you install Cydia without jailbreak on your iDevice which is running on iOS 9.3.1 and today we have found another such tool.
How to Install Mojo Installer on iOS 9.3 Without Jailbreak to Try Cydia Tweaks
Mojo is application based installer that accepts different Cydia repositories content to be installed on your iDevice without need of jailbreak, great, isn’t it?
While nothing is as good as the real Cydia but in fact we have got some options that will allow you get close thing related to Cydia to have your favorite Emulator or Cydia Tweak installed on your iDevice for free. Follow the simple steps below to install Mojo on your iPhone, iPad running on iOS 9.3.1 for free.
- Launch Safari web browser on your iPhone and iPad.
- Visit mojoapp.xyz in your browser and wait until it is opened.
- Once mojoapp is opened, you will be taken to the installer page.
- At bottom of installer page, there will be a green button with text “Install directly from your iDevice”. Tap on that button.
- You will be taken to the information page where you will be asked few things. Just add these details with creating a new custom profile.
- You will be taken to the Settings app from where you can install the new profile.
- Add the password and tap on install button in popup box.
- Once done with creating a custom profile, tap on Install Mojo to get finished with this.
- Once Mojo is installed, you will be able to see its icon on your iDevice homescreen.
Launch Mojo installer from there and start installing your favorite Cydia tweaks that are supported there without using a jailbroken iDevice.